- 2022-04-21 02:33
2. 素菜类：7.火腩生豪煲Roast Pig Oyster Clay Pot | 素菜类Vegetarian | 1.豪油冬菇Oyster Sauce Mushroom
1. So today I decided to make another oven meal and why not one of the first recipes I ever learned; Vegetarian Curry Samosa.
2. Don't fret because now you can become a vegetarian and at the same time enjoy your meaty meals.
3. The array of delicious vegetarian ingredients crowding the tabletop is a gift of love from Beijing volunteers, who have traveled seven hours by car to see Fu Shaolei.
4. Members of the Seventh-day Adventist church have made outstanding contributions in the area of vegetarian nutrition.
5. Many of your own students tell you about children entering the world desiring to be vegetarian, and putting up a fuss about eating meat.
6. We will hold a simple opening ceremony to mark this important change. Vegetarian lunch will be served.
7. Vegetarian incept protein mainly come from food which is similar with meat, but not from meat.
8. Diet and the rise of vegetarian advocacy, are now common topic, but how to eat healthy is all worth consideration.
9. Or ten vegetarian.
10. In this vegetarian restaurant, you call pick and choose from the snacks downstairs or head upstairs for more delicious food and vegetable dishes.
11. Oh, some of my friends are vegetarian. Do you have any vegetarian dishes?
12. The old man has ordered non-dairy and egg vegetarian meal, please help transfer the message to the airplane stewardesses.
13. We ordered eight dishes dimsum, four for vegetarian dishes, with my favourite cheung fun and one ginger Gai Lan and Stir-Fried Beef Ho Fen.
14. Emperor Wu declared vegetarian principle in person to the Buddhists and demanded all of them to obey.
15. The tradition of the vegetarian culture of Chinese Buddhism is related to the abstention of wine and meat by the Liang Emperor Wu.
16. Vegetarian Greek food relies upon feta cheese (often taken from goat or sheep milk), hummos (garbanzo beans, lemon and garlic blended into a spread), white or lima beans (cooked with tomato sauce and served cold), baba ghanouj (eggplant, garlic, lemon and olive oil blended as a dip), and pita bread.
17. There are many well-known 老店 Liulichang, such as Huaiyin Shan Fang Shi, the ancient art studio, Ruicheng vegetarian, text and Crafts Club, Yide Court, Li Fushou T, such as Zhuang, China's largest bookstore old Chinese bookstores, and the West Liulichang the original three bookstores - Commercial Press, Zhonghuashuju, the world bookshops.
18. Good vegetarian sources of iron are dried beans, spinach, beet greens, prune juice, and dried fruit.
19. He said he had been a vegetarian for 25 years, but he went back to eating one piece of meat every couple of weeks.
20. He`s a vegetarian. No meat for him.
Someone who is vegetarian never eats meat or fish.
e.g. Yasmin sticks to a strict vegetarian diet...
e.g. Over 1.5 million people in Britain are vegetarian.
Vegetarian food does not contain any meat or fish.
e.g. ...vegetarian lasagnes.
1. Some teased him with ideas like becoming a vegetarian or collecting used paper and cardboard for extra money.
2. The scientists who made the discovery now believe Heterodontosaurus was in the process of evolutionary transition from carnivore to vegetarian.
3. Ringo Starr reportedly objected to the vegetarian diet, while John Lennon felt that Yogi's claim to celibacy was a lie.
4. A common characteristic of a vegetarian meal is that the dishes are made to look like meat and have meat names.
5. Snow fungus is known as " vegetarian bird's nest " for its high collagen content.
6. Vegetarian restaurants come and go, but Ye Jun discovers one eatery with exceptional staying power.
7. Although it amounts to the foreigners admitting defeat in their feeble efforts to communicate, this method often results in some of the best vegetarian food.
8. Xian Dong is planning on opening a vegetarian restaurant because she sees more people becoming health conscious and looking for healthy food on their tables.
9. Here we have a list of vegetarian eateries in Beijing and Shanghai, hoping to help you achieve a cooler summer by eating.
10. Still Thoughts Vegetarian This is a small but clean and cosy place.
1. eater of fruits and grains and nuts
someone who eats no meat or fish or (often) any animal products